Monday, September 20, 2010

It's Fall!

Out of all the seasons Fall may be my favorite. Since Labor Day we have seen pennant races in baseball, the return of college football and the NFL and it's also back to school time.

I remember (and still kind of miss) going back to school. Even though it had only been a couple of months school seemed so new.

Don't get me wrong... I love summer. I had a great summer. I met a guy and dated over the summer.

It was my first dating experience while somewhat out of the closet in my new environment. Most gay guys are on hookup dating websites and I am the same. I decided to join a certain one and see what kind of guys were in the area. That's when I met Ben. In my profile I mentioned that I am into sports and am looking for another masculine guy who is also into sports. Ben responded.


We met up that night at a sports bar. I wasn't looking for just sex... I was looking for someone who was more than a hookup. When we met I found out that he was a senior in college and had just come out of the closet. In his pics he looked pretty masculine but in person he acted a little too feminine for what I was used too.

We still had beers and talked about college basketball, which he was a big fan of. He also liked the WNBA. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I mean come on... WNBA. I promised myself that I would be more open to guys that aren't exactly the quarterback next door who loves playing fantasy football.

We walked to our cars at the end of the night and he asked if I wanted to come back to his apartment. I did.

We were going to watch some TV but he had other plans and as soon as we sat on the couch he made his move and went right in for a kiss. It had been a little while since I had actually hooked up with a guy and it felt good to get back into it.

As we were making out I asserted myself and took control of the night. I started to feel up his body and felt a body that had been toned over the summer. He has a swimmer build with a little bit of meat on his bones. He is not skinny but he is athletic but not the built athletic jock guys that I am usually attracted to.

He went for my pants and took my cock out and gave me one of the best blow jobs I have had in a long time. I went home that night and thought about everything that happened that night and realized that this guy was pretty cool and not exactly what I wanted in a guy but we clicked in the bedroom.

For the rest of the summer we hooked up on and off. Mostly late night hookups after the bar. I last saw him before labor day. He took off for a semester in New York.

5 comments:

jlo said...

Great to have you back. I have missed your blogging. Glad your summer went well. Try not to go so long in between posts next time. LOVE AND HUGS

John B said...

Yeah nice to see you posting again man! Sounds similar to my summer. I know what you mean about most gay guys being on sites to hookup and we're all guys but c'mon, sometimes you want to try to have a relationship. ha ha.

Damn do I wish I was Ben.

Anonymous said...

would like to know what you have been up to since your last post in march.
cheers!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I didn't see your email addy anywhere.
cheers!

Grand said...

yes! im so glad you're back! i miss reading your blog