Sunday, July 20, 2008

All Star Breaks







Not only do you have the MLB All Star Break, there is also an All Star Game for AAA and AA teams. It's a chance to show off your stuff to other team scouts and have fun with the guys you know on other teams.

A common misconception is that you don't get to know other guys on other teams. I have a bunch of friends on other teams that I get to see when we play in their city and after the game a few of them show us a good time.

I had a very fun All Star Break. I really can't go much into detail but it was a lot of fun. I met some really cool guys that play ball and Ryan was with me. I really couldn't ask for anything more.

Ryan and I have been able to hang out a lot more and we are honestly best friends. I am scared that someone will catch on to us as we get closer but right now I don't want the panic attacks of thinking about it. I am enjoying my time with him.

8 comments:

Volker said...

Slugger, enjoy the good times! So much better when sharing your time with a significant other as I'm going to find out myself very soon. - Volker

Jeff said...

Question - how does one ask another guy out? We all know your situation, and yet you found a way to find and be with a guy. Now for us just living "day to day" lives, and can't / don't / scared to be out...how the heck do you meet guys?

Anonymous said...

Aww..Rich. I know where that picture was taken.

Unknown said...

hey slugger - i am really happy for you. and am really glad you are able to take ryan with you to games with ya now. and the love that develops from being best friends is the most awesome kinda love. so hold on to it. and dont let paranoia stop you from being with him. even if people start speculating, if you just say it is not true - then it will only remain a rumour. so stay with him and be happy.

dickophile said...

glad you're happy. you and ryan sound like a cute couple.

Anonymous said...

Interesting - players are like lawyers: argue in court all day (play against each other on the field) but able to still be friends (golf, eat out together, etc).

Cool!

Anonymous said...

Rich Harden is so sexy. I love his smirk. I love it even more that he's now a Cub!

Doug said...

Hey slugger. I've been away from your blog for a while but I'm happy to be back and seeing that you have a great relationship. Definitely enjoy your time with him and don't let anything get in the way of that.

I also read your post about being so comfortable when he's holding you in bed. I felt so happy for you when I read that. I recently had that with a guy, but the future of that is up in the air now.. am hoping it works out.

Well, hope you keep on blogging. And hope you're having a good season.