Tuesday, October 23, 2007

JP

Now that I am back in the NY area I had some time to go and see someone that has helped me through so much, JP. His little blog has really gained some faithfull readers over the last year and I am proud of him. I know, I sound like a proud parent. He wouldn't be blogging if it wasn't for my pushing him to..

Anyway, I met up with JP over the weekend at the Giants game this past Sunday. He is a HUGE Giants fan, as is the rest of his family. It was nice to see his dad and sister and to hang out and tailgate before the game. We had a great time at the game and it was good to just catch up with him, in person. JP and I have had a great friendship, one that started at a football camp and grew over those summers and then online while in college.

Saturday I went up to see him in Connecticut and we hung out, had a few beers and then Sunday went to the Giants game. I know I have plugged him before, but he is a great guy.

I have so much time on my hands right now. I am off to the gym soon then who knows. Everyone be on the look out for me online

AIM - Slugger0082

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Slugger - nice pic of Ben Cohen!

Anonymous said...

Haven't made my way through the site completely but I'm very intrigued. I've played sports all my life and have always wondered if there were any other guys on the team that felt the way I did. Damn I wish I knew then what I know now. It's a very difficult life playing sports, that you truly do love, but at the same time pretending to be what everyone expects you to be. I made the decision to come out to my close friends that I always played baseball, baseketball, and poker, and I no longer have those friends. But, it's no loss b/c I didn't really have true friends to start with. Now in my gay world, Cincinnati, I find it very difficult to find other guys that are guys and like to watch sports and drink beer. I'd much rather hang out with the straighties but they're not usually up for hanging out with a big mo. I, like you guys, am not at all obvious and everyone assumes that I'm straight, immediately want to talk about pussy. Bottom line, I feel you. Would love to know what team or even what league, or even what part of the county you play in.

Phyneas T said...

Hey, I just found your site and I am definitely a fan. I wont go into the personal life and ask you tons of stupid ass questions. I think that it's cool that you love what you do and that you are more than who you sleep with in bed. Awesome. I, like you, love what I do so I can definitely understand. Thanks for the nice blog and the nice pics, hahaha. www.phyneas.blogspot.com

JLMcBroom said...

J Dodd....what a sweetheart! Or at least I think his name is J Dodd. Its the name that appeared on the photo when I clicked and saved it? Nice smile, looks like he has such a great personality and disposition in his own life and being! Thanks!

John/NV