Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Before I go to bed...

So, I checked my e-mail before I went to bed and was suprised to find a TON of e-mail. I am happy to be back. Once you are away for a while, start posting again and everyone starts reading it's just good to be back.

I got an e-mail with one last picture of the red head, I was kind of stalkerish and found out he is from NJ. Anyway, here is a pic of him playing Halo (or Madden).
These guys are from the Harvard Wrestling Team. All I know is that they love having their shirts off. When you have bodies like these guys, it should be mandetory to have your shirt off.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think we all want to know. where are you finding these photos. keep them coming

Anonymous said...

I used to hang out a lot when the Princeton wrestling team...I'll do some facebook photo searches and send along the good ones.

Anonymous said...

yeah hurls103 is hot

Anonymous said...

heck yeah dude,

good to see yo uposting, and I'm super jelaous where'd you find hme pics. NICE ahh yeah, love the very last one with the underwear so low. take it easy stud. later.

Anonymous said...

Those guys are fine!