Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hello from JP

Hello All! I will be filling in and giving you some posts on Slugger's blog while he is getting situated with moving out to California and getting out of his rut that he has been in. I only agreed to write for him if I were able to have full editorial control over the blog. That means, I wanted to be able to bitch about him and not get in trouble for it, or find it deleted. :-)

So, this is my "Hello my name is..." post for all of you so you can get to know me while I play back up quarterback here.

I am currently 25 years old and live in New York City. I was born and raised in a town in southwest Connecticut. Now, CT may be a small state compared to the rest of the states out there, but, it is the wealthiest state in the nation.

While in high school, I played football, track and some baseball. I played freshman year baseball and then just played in a county league during the summer to pass the time.

Sorry it has taken me so long to post. I got a call from him today saying that I havent done anything.

1 comment: