Saturday, July 29, 2006

Vacaion and Preston


So I am out on a little mini vacation. I would like to thank everyone who has left a comment and sent an e-mail. I am loving hearing from everyone.

So, I decided to take a mini vacation for a long weekend with some friends from college. I went out to Rhode Island. Sucha small state but combined with my college buddies, its an awesome time.

So on my way out here, my friends stayed down below on a ferry we were on. I was up on top of the ferry. I was on my sidekick talking to Bob from the famous Bob Blog and there was this guy sitting across from me. He was cute. And the way he had his legs crossed gave me the perfect view of his package from where I was sitting. It was so hot! I was typing on yahoo messenger with him about the guy. I ended up taking a few pictures of him before he got up and left. Bob wanted me to fuck him on the back of the ship... kinda Titanic style. But not in the car, in the back of the boat. In FULL view of eveyone. So here is the cutie. (If any of you readers know this guy let me know. I have seen him a few times on vacation)





So far I have had fun on my mini vacation. I wanted to check in with everyone so everyone knew I wasn't dead or something. I feel like I could post more but I am so drained and want to go lay out on the beach. i will have my camera with me to take some pictures of hotties. Hit me up with e-mails guys.

5 comments:

TheBobBlog.com said...

Why yes, that is Preston. He likes to take it in the butt.

Anonymous said...

Stalking! Just kidding :)

Anonymous said...

nice pics, hope you enjoy the vacation, look forward to hearing about it stud. later.

Anonymous said...

Let me guess, you went to Block Island? I'm from RI and don't know where else you would go to on a boat. BTW....love your blog!

S said...

OMG. That was you?

Stop taking pictures of me. It's too creepy. LOL.