Saturday, July 22, 2006

Steve Sandvoss


Steve Sandvoss, mentioned in the post below, is just one guy that I would love to make out with. After watching the movie, Latter Days, I just wish I could meet and talk with him about the character he played and how he brought emotion the the film. He is also amazing to look at so enjoy some pictures I found of him.





I've been thinking of doing a list of guys that I would love to meet and bang. But who knows. Maybe it's my horniness being stuck inside all day during the rain, who knows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve is Hink, my boyfriend and I watched his movie last evening. One sexy man.Rumor has it that Mario Lopez and Trey Noran are his close friends.What is Steve's last TV job?

Unknown said...

So I just got turned on to your blog recently and really enjoy reading it . . . I too really liked the movie Latter Days and Elder Davis -- until I watched the special features on the DVD. Aaron says that he wouldnt do a movie like this ever again and it really bothered him getting naked and rolling around with another guy and kiss him too. Long story - short, he hated playing Elder Davis. True colors . . . but he is still nice to look at. ;)

Neil said...

On my DVD special features Steve doesn't say 'he wouldn't do a movie like this ever again.' He said 'He hasn't done a gay movie and never would' and that he always thought of Latter Days as a love story. Nor did he say he hated doing the nude scene. He said he and Wes Ramsey hung around together and talked about it the day that scene was shot and that it wasn't difficult or unpleasant to do. And he never said he 'hated playing Elder Davis.' Perhaps we have different versions of the special features.