Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sean William Scott



I love the American Pie series. Steve Stiffler makes the movies. The hunky Sean William Scott turned up in the NY Daily News with this "sighting"...

Sean William Scott turned heads when he
showed up at Los Angeles gay bar Heat on the arm of David Geffen ...


So, What is the big deal if he goes to a gay club? Is it because he is a known actor who just may happen to like men? Rumors have been flying around about Sean William Scott since dude wheres my car? I remember reading a ew message boards of guys saying that they had been with Sean. I know, I should take that with a grain of salt. But still, If SWS is gay or bi or whatever, and he decides he wants to announce that he likes to be with a guy in between the sheets, then let him do so on his own time.

5 comments:

Jeffrey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeffrey said...

Probably a fake story, there is no gay bar called Heat in L.A. Other than that it who cares what he's up to, but it will sell papers and trashy tabloids.

Anonymous said...

OTOH, I hang out in straight bars all the time with my straight female friends...but I'm not straight. I'd love it if SWS were gay/bi (that would go a long way toward acceptance of LGBT among the kids, and it would make him that much hotter, IMO), but gay bars are just more fun. And David Geffen is one hella powerful Hollywood mogul.

jarret.casey said...

There are all these things saying that a gay bar named "Heat" doesn't exist....but could it be "Tiger Heat," cause that Los Angeles gay bar definitely does exist! In any case, gay or straight or bi, SWS is one of the hottest guys out there!

Henny said...

Possibly "Tiger Heat" or "Club Heat" in Glendale.