Friday, May 26, 2006

email, email email

I gotta say, I love getting your e-mails. I think I have said it about 30 times already but I really do. I like that I am meeting really cool people and having awesome conversations. It's nice knowing that a lot of other guys, like me, are out there.

This guy, Tim, is a soccer player at his school. Such an awesome body. I am still waiting for his okay to post the story he told me over AIM. He doesn't mind showing off his abs but the story needs a little editing!

3 comments:

male said...

man we are many out there
we just need the right timing and

here we are!

Anonymous said...

I've love to hear the story!

Matt said...

Hey dude, long time no talk!
I feel a little weird asking for a favor, but hopefully you won’t mind. I kinda let my blog die a little, and I’m trying to get it back on track. I posted two new things today about Brent Corrigan and the Pride Parade, and I’m REALLY proud of them. They’re my own original pictures, and I think they’re good (if I do say so myself!!) So, the favor I want to ask is IF you think these new posts are good, would you be willing to give me a shout-out and send some people my way? I’d love to get some of my readers back! It’s at http://debriefingtheboys.blogspot.com. If you don’t want to, no worries at all. I’ll still love you! Thanks!
Matt