Friday, April 07, 2006

Hottie of the Week 4/7/06


Many of the pics I post on here I have absolutly no clue who they are. So by any means, if this is you or you know who any of these guys are let me know. I decided to make a Hottie of the week from the pictures I have and the people I meet. This guy not only has a nice body, but the sweatpants with the cock hanging out of it is even nicer. One of the best parts of playing high school and college ball was the School Issued Sweats that made guys look 150% times hotter when they wore them around campus and such. I still have a few pairs laying around somewhere.....

anyway here he is. Nomminate your friends by sending an IM or e-mail

4 comments:

Matt said...

oh, fucking hot. I love stuff like that, as you might know from this post...http://debriefingtheboys.blogspot.com/2006/02/best-thing-about-sunday-morning.html

Matt said...

oh, that didn't work. oh well.

Matt said...

you had better make sure you have some of your best stuff up today before you leave! I just posted about you and it'll probably send some traffic your way this weekend. You want to keep em coming back!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on the sweat pants